All the things we do (for your business).
We offer convenient pick-up service to businesses within a 60-mile radius of our warehouse (29699 Southfield Road, Southfield, MI 48076). Our standard pick-up fee is $75, but, if you have at least 1,000 pounds of electronic material for us to pick-up, we will waive the pick-up fee.
Recycling fees are calculated and invoiced after we sort and weigh your electronic material back at our warehouse.
If you are interested in scheduling a pickup or getting a quote, please send an email to email@example.com with your business name, address, phone number and a description of your electronics that need to be recycled.
Businesses are also welcome to drop-off material directly to our warehouse during our normal public drop-off hours (Tuesdays 8 am – 2 pm). However, we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule as our drop-off is mainly geared toward small amounts of material from individuals.
|FREE OF CHARGE, WE RECYCLE:|
– AC adapters and power supplies
– Cell phones, pagers & alert devices
– Computers and accessories
– Communication equipment
– DVD and Blu-ray players
– Electronic media
– LCD monitors
– Miscellaneous office machines
– Network equipment
– PDAs and other handhelds
– Remote controls
– Security and alarm components
– Servers and racks
– Stereo and audio components
– Telephones and related systems
– VCRs and other video equipment
– Video Game consoles and accessories
– Wires, cables, adapters
|SOME ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO A DISPOSAL FEE TO PARTIALLY DEFRAY THE COST OF RECYCLING THEM, THESE INCLUDE:|
– All Televisions – $0.40 / lb
– CRT monitors – $0.40 / lb
– Printers, copiers, fax machines – $0.20 / lb
| ITEMS WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT:|
– Air conditioners
– Alkaline batteries in bulk
– Fire extinguishers
– Items that once contained food
– Hygiene products
– Light bulbs
– Devices containing Freon
– PBC ballasts
– Smoke detectors
– Blood sugar monitors
– Vacuum cleaners
– Wood speakers